WPC currently has two open positions:
- Associate Pastor for Engagement
- Director of Worship & Music
Westminster is excited about all that our Lord is doing in our midst, bringing the good news to our city and glory to his name! See below for the details of our two positions and prayerfully discern how God may be leading you to fulfill your calling at Westminster.
Associate Pastor for Engagement
About the Role
Westminster Presbyterian Church is actively seeking an Associate Pastor for Engagement to lead and expand ministries that foster deeper connections among covenant partners and the broader community. Responsibilities include casting and implementing a vision for community engagement, facilitating small groups and discipleship events, recruiting and training volunteers for outreach activities, cultivating relationships with local ministry partners, developing evangelistic connections, occasional preaching under the leadership of the Senior Pastor and assisting with other shared pastoral duties.
Qualifications and Benefits
Our ideal candidate is ordained, pursuing ordination, or willing to transfer ordination to the ECO presbytery; holds an accredited theological degree; has experience in church or campus ministry; and exhibits an outgoing disposition and passion for sharing the gospel and serving others. In return, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plans, vacation time, and more.
How to Apply
To apply for the Associate Pastor for Engagement position please:
- Review our Congregational Profile and Job Description.
- Submit the following materials to our search committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A cover letter stating your interest in the position.
- Your CV or resumé.
- A Personal Statement, with a maximum of 2-3 pages total, that explains your interest and passion in community building and small group development in the church setting.
- Links to two or three recordings of your preaching and/or teaching. (Optional, but very helpful.)
- Confirmation and next steps will be provided upon receiving a complete application.
If you have any questions, please contact our search committee at email@example.com. We appreciate your interest and await your submission!
Director of Worship & Music
Westminster Presbyterian Church is seeking a full-time Director of Worship and Music. The primary responsibility of this role is to lead the gathered church to worship God in Spirit and in truth utilizing an “ancient-future” approach that utilizes liturgy and classic hymnody as well as modern aspects of worship. Please see our church profile and job description.
To apply for this position, send your resume, cover letter, and a video link of worship leading to firstname.lastname@example.org.