Our Commitment to Families
At Westminster, we take vows every time a child is baptized. Our goal with children and family ministry here at WPC is to walk alongside children and their parents to nurture faith holistically.
What to expect on Sundays
Here's what to expect here at Westminster on a Sunday:
- Children 4 and under are more than welcome to join in worship. We also have a nursery available for the duration of the service staffed with approved volunteers. The nursery runs from 8:30 am-noon.
- Children are welcome to attend Sunday School which runs from 9:30-10:45 am.
Praise & Play:
- Children 4 and older are dismissed to Praise & Play after the announcements in the 11:00 service
- At Praise & Play, children will have time to have fun and sing about Jesus
- After the service, children can be picked up at their respective rooms
What's going on?
Meet our Children's Ministry Director
Jennifer Boyd is the director of children's ministry at Westminster. She has 15 years of experience in counseling children and families both in private practice and agencies. Her educational background includes an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC, one year of theological training at Gordon-Conwell Seminary in Boston, MA and a Master’s degree from Bethel Seminary of the West in San Diego, CA.
She has a passion for kids and teaching them about Jesus.